Stress could kill and i almost got killed because of this sleepiness. I feel so sleepy then i decided to come home and sleep because i dont think this brain can function correctly.
Maybe i need a good sex?
But no. I think i just need a nap. A short nap because this sleepiness will kill me if i dont come home now.
Im not making mistake arent i?
Can we like having rain without getting wet because i was so wet yeaterday and tired and i dont know how to explain i still feel it until now.
Im so fed up.
This is the the day i just want to curl up in bed and never to get up.
By the way. Good good.
me and shoes and crumpled papers
- Work, work, and more works. basically i’m still working on the same fields but you know… job is getting wild sometimes. lol this time it’s times 4.
- College life. Whoho! I’m getting my weekend college! well.. hmm im struggling.
- Deactivating facebook. Well.. it’s been days. I feel a bit relaxed. At first i’m so anxious. Will it be okay… etc. but i guess this far, nothing’s matter. no one really looking for me anyway.
- More into Bigbang. Just like this morning. when i woke up there’s already link to Bigbang Japan Dome Tour X 2014 -2015. I cant be anymore thankful. Yes. I’m getting addicted to BIGBANG for some reasons. I even told myself, it’s that one thing that keep me human so far. Lol. yes. i feel like i’m more to become like a machine each day…
- More into fanfiction. Lol. yeah. It didnt change. Since 2010. Hmm…. and im still into that GDxanyone as long as it’s nicely written, im gonna read all.
- really wants a Blackberry but im still thinking because i still have to save for this master degree huhu.
- Pekalongan – Semarang world. Yep. That’s life.
- hmm more tasks from college and ugh. i have to manage time really well because of this because i cant help it. hiks.
- so yeah… keep missing home…
- been trying to have a real good time with God. but i failed each day. God. dont leave me.
so yeah. writing this in the middle of timeout. gotta go now to have a good lunch.
From my point of view.. what a view after lotsa rain these past few days…